Many of you might be wondering why to use internet protocol camera’s, well IP camera is a computerized network model of closed-circuit television, where it keeps complete footage. the outcome is relayed via an internet protocol network, the camera is connected to the IP network by an internet connection, the centralized video recording is recorded by network video recorder. you can get multiple benefits like you can easily monitor your home with your fingertips, you can manage IP camera over Lan/Wan. motion detection/ face detection/ face recognition, cloud recording. they are easy to install you just do not need a technical guy to install these.
So, how will you determine which Wireless IP camera suits your needs? there are multiple wireless IP camera options available in the market where your eyes can be stuck. but before taking this decision firstly, establish what you need. Many buyers often do not know really which type of wireless IP camera suites and satisfy their needs, As a result, they get sucked into buying wireless IP cameras that are beyond what they need.
Before picking an item to buy, always ask yourself: what conditions will the camera be located in?( Hallway, outdoor, low light or bright light): what precision of data do you want to capture? (HD images or without audio) and most importantly, what is your budget that you are looking for.
Let’s help you find out as per your need.
10. Foscam FI9900P Outdoor Wireless:
The Foscam FI9900 Internet protocol Outdoor Wireless offers continuous surveillance and a powerful infrared lamp for night vision reaching up to 65 feet. It’s also been weatherproofed to IP66 standards, allowing you to leave it out in the rain fearlessly.
- Includes a mounting bracket
- supports multiple network protocols
- no built-in audio
9. Phylink PLC-128PW:
If discreet video security is your requirement, you’ll love the Phylink PLC-128PW. Barely bigger than your thumb, you can hide the camera anywhere from between a pair of books to inside a teddy bear and rest assured that no one will detect it.
- 26-foot power cable
- can connect to external alarms
- very grainy videos
8. Netgear Arlo Smart Home VMS3230: The Netgear Arlo Smart Home VMS3230 offers exceptional HD clarity day or night, with a patented wire-free design and easy but secure magnetic mounting IP camera. That means cameras that set up in seconds and can be moved as often as you need.
- weatherproof for outdoor use
- records when motion is connected.
- only shoots
7. Canary All-In-One: The Canary All-In-One IP camera boasts a 147-degree wide-angle lens that can capture the vast majority of most spaces, as well as monitor for air quality, temperature, and humidity. It also features automatic night vision, and its motion-activated siren blares at more than 90 dB.
- free cloud storage
- instant video alerts
- playback on Android is finicky
6. Petcube Play: If you and your pet suffer from any degree of separation anxiety, the Petcube Play might be the solution to your anguish. In addition to letting you check in on your dog or cat, you can communicate with them over the two-way audio system, and even play a laser chase game.
- no monthly fees for live interaction
- 3x digital zoom
- app is counter-intuitive
5. LG Smart Security All-In-One IP camera: The LG Smart Security All-In-One features a 5MP imaging sensor for higher-resolution video at 1080p. It’s designed to integrate with the Canopy service by ADT, but that requires you to enter into a contract with the home security provider.
- siren wails when tripped
- no monthly fees for live viewing
- won’t record the video for freeItem Under Review
4. Nest Cam Outdoor: The body, cable, and adapter of the Nest Cam Outdoor IP camera are all weatherproofed for more effective and consistent outdoor performance. You can install it by drilling and be mounting it in place, or simply use the unit’s magnet to secure it to any viable metal surface.
- free software trial included
- integrates with home automation
- crisp 1080p hd video
3. Smartpup standalone WI-FI HD IP camera: Camera links to your wifi router and streams video on your app or web. You can do bidirectional voice calls, watch a live feed on phone, set a timer, capture images or videos. Apps available for Android, IOS and Windows. No additional hardware required. Records continuous video on a local 64 GB.
- receive push pictures prompt settings
- can be set to open the software gesture password
- AVI video output
- 25 mtr IR distance
2. Zmodo Pivot: The Zmodo Pivot comes with a pair of motion sensors to place by windows or doors, each of which will alert your app when they detect movement, as well as direct the lens toward the suspicious area. The unit also provides temperature and humidity readings.
- 16gb of internal storage
- two-way audio capabilities
- 3-year warranty
1. Nest Cam NC1102ES: The sleek Nest Cam NC1102ES provides continuous 24/7 live video streaming to any of your web-enabled devices, so you never miss a moment when away. It is quick and easy to set up, plus it uses bank-level data security to keep all of your private information safe.
- whole room night vision
- supports two-way communication
- review the last 3 hours of video